Hi Everyone...It's Elizabeth, Melissa's sis...
Melissa and Jason had a fun and exciting past couple of days! They were busy readying themselves to go to Southern Siberia for 7 weeks...no big deal right?
Anyhow as I said goodbye to her today, she exclaimed..."I forgot to post that we've left!" So I told her I would...They've Left!!!!!
It was a bittersweet goodbye...I'm so excited for them but am going to miss them terribly. She said they'll post as soon as then can. They will arrive in UST on Saturday morning at 11am (That's Friday at about 9 pm West Coast Time) and hopefully be able to go and meet Maks that day. Keep watching...I know I will be : )
Take Care Everyone! Keep them in your thoughts!
Talk to you soon!
Auntie Elizabeth
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sure they will have an eventful and emotional trip. Keep us updated!
Thinking of you Melissa- cant wait to hear about your trip
Lauri
Post a Comment