Shopping therapy is good! My sister and my mom (vicariously) took me shopping yesterday to get a few things that I needed for my trip to Kaz (if I ever get to go). It was really fun! I got a new jacket, a cute hat and scarf, plus a few long sleeved shirts. Ann Taylor is the best store. It is even a little dangerous.
Afterward, we made dinner, lemon drops, and played Lord of The Rings trivial pursuit and Hoopla with Candace, Nate, Jonny and Uncle Punk. Our husbands did not play the games with us. They were apparently too tired for an evening of LOTR quotes. Elizabeth and I were not! Loved, loved, loved this game!
I had a great Saturday and it recharged me for the wait. At least for a few days...
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to put a bandaid on a hurt heart...Hope you will get your son really soon...you are going to be a great momma...
Love....your Momma
Don't you want to smack all the people out there who make the comment that, "at least you don't have to go through labor?!" If they only knew the pain we feel. I'm here if you need to talk or just vent. I know how it feels and I'll never get tired of listening. We are anxiously awaiting GOOD NEWS! I know it's coming!!!
The Sapp Family
Post a Comment