

He are some pictures of our apartment. It is pretty comfortable and really warm inside. The kitchen has brand new appliances. They are very small by American standards. The stove is electric, too. But we made some roasted garlic in the oven for dinner last night and breakfast. We are the first to use it so it had that burnt plasticy smell. We opened the window. We rearranged the furniture. I hope nobody minds - besides Jason. LOL
The bathroom is two seperate rooms: one for the toilet and one room for the bathtub and sink(with no faucet). The washer is in the bathroom with the tub.

This is a picture of the view from our kitchen window. We are on the 5th floor of a huge apartment complex. We woke up to snow this morning! I bet Nate is jealous. It has snowed all day long.
1 comment:
I DON'T WISH I WAS IN THE SNOW...brrrrr, that looks I'd have to wear too much clothes.
I have nothing else to say
Nate
(he is in one of his moods : )
Post a Comment