Okay everyone. Keep your fingers crossed! Today is my first day back at school. Let's hope my physics babies are considerate and ready to learn. Also - we still haven't received the cable at the Embassy. We need that number to be able to process our visas so we can leave for our baby. I am hoping we have it by mid week. Please, please, please!!
Wish me luck!!
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Melissa,
Best of luck to you!!! I hope the day at school goes well and that the cable comes this week.
Children are needing you everywhere :-) Hope all went well! We are continuing to pray for you! We can't wait for you to meet Maks!
The Sapps
Good luck! I've got my fingers crossed for you.
Did you know Maksim means, "the greatest" in Russian?
Im keeping you in my prayers- that you get the letter of invitation asap-fingers & toes crossed for you
Post a Comment