I am excited but a little wary. I will feel really excited when we actually get the LOI (letter of invitation) and have our coveted Adoption Visas in our hand. Then I will know we are going to travel.
I thought that I would be jumping out of my skin - but mostly I feel like I am going to throw up. :) And sort of like I am floating. And... I am unable to concentrate. My mom says it is something like how she felt when she went into labor (she has 6 biokids!!).

I went to a toy store today to try to complete the toolbox (toybox thingy) that I got for Maks. I am putting all sorts of different toys and activities in each of the compartments. I have heard that the visiting rooms can get quite boring. What, not Auntie Belissa?? - she is definately not boring!! Wait... I guess I am Mama now. *sigh* *deep breath* *sniff*
Is it really happening??? This is sooo surreal. Are we finally going to get to hold our Maks? We will finally have our forever family?
2 comments:
I got goose bumps reading that- how exciting.. Im so happy for you
we're getting xcited 2 and we wish you the best!!!
Post a Comment