Okay - we might leave in 13 days - maybe it will be 20. We are really waiting to have our visa's in our hand. But I thought about 13 days when I was on my walk this morning. We could really be leaving in less than two weeks. Sorry mom! I mean Nana! Of course I will tell you when we get to buy the tickets. 

3 comments:
Congrats! What an exciting time!
You may be interested in this article:
http://www.slate.com/id/2132692/
I love the room! I'm sure your son will too!
Oops - here's the first page in the article:
http://www.slate.com/id/2132692/entry/2132693/
Don't apologize to "mom"!!! I am as excited as a Nana could possiby be to come and help my daughter realize a dream come true.......I'm waiting in the wings to play a part in your wonderful journey to parenthood........I had six remember...children arthe best part of life.....I love you
Momma
Post a Comment