I feel really happy that 2006 has arrived! This is the year that we will finally become parents. (I hope!!!) Our spirits are high and we have had some good quality time at home resting and celebrating the New Year. We will go back to work tomorrow on an overnight trip to catch some sheepshead.
Still no word on the adoption front. We probably won't hear anything for a month or so.
I have an appointment with the new Principal of SBHS next Wednesday. Hopefully he will understand the predicament that I am in with regards to our trip to Kazakhstan. We will obviously have to be on the plane the second we get our Letter of Invitation. I just don't know how to say it and keep my job. ; (
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can relate to the what to tell your boss situation.... I have only been at my job since July and Its hard to bring up especially since we dont get much advance notice. I hope that they are supportive.
Post a Comment