Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cell Phone Update

We received many more phones over the Holidays and this time we found $399 worth of phones to send in! That is pretty good. We have been through about 120 phones, now. So it wasn't the amount that I thought we might raise - but $400 is GREAT!!

I will return to work on January 21st - and am looking forward to putting some normalcy back in my life. I can't wait to meet my students and talk about physics again. I have missed my friends at work, too.

Since I'm going back to work and actually can't get the LOI (without a whole lot of trouble) - we might just hear something. : ) We shall see...

I can't wait to celebrate the New Year. I would like to put 2005 behind us. It has been a rough one. Plus, in 2006, we just might become parents.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Just dropping a quick line to say hello & happy new year

Lauri