This week has been a rough one for me. I have been feeling a little...angry at the whole situation. I guess mostly feeling sad that Christmas has arrived and we don't have our son to celebrate. But yesterday, my wonderful hubby reminded me why we want to bring a child into our family. We have a lot of love between us. We have come so far and maybe soon we will get that LOI. After a cry-fest, he held me close and told me he'd love me forever and that even if I'm crazy, I will make a good mom. Then he took me for sushi! What a sweetpea. He is very strong and I need to rely on that right now and that is okay. : )
Thank you Jason. I love you with all of my heart.
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Melissa, there are many Christmas to come to share with your Maks. You are a fabulous teacher and physicist and any school would be lucky to have you once things settle down. Happy holidays! -jing
Post a Comment