Friday, January 20, 2006

The Room and Audry Bear









My hubby and I bought a new camera to take with us to Kaz. We wanted to have filming capability. Just for fun, I took some pictures of the babies' room and our lovable dog to show you guys.

Originally, I wasn't going to have a theme - because I thought that our child could help me pick it out. But my adorable husband fell in love with a rug at one of those side of the road stands. So we have a surfing room. I hope that boy likes the ocean. His daddy sure does. His mommy appreciates it - the animals are beautiful! but - it is a little scary!!

Hope you enjoy the pics...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dog, the room and the ocean are great......but not as great as the parents this little boy is going to have........

I love you both.....

Momma

Chris Sapp said...

We are loving Maks' room and wishing we had an ocean to go to! Maybe someday we'll bring Mateo & Natalia for a visit with Maks and the ocean! He is going to love it :-)

How lucky you all are!!!!!!!!!!