
I am feeling especially grateful right now for all of the support and love we have received in the last year.
Jason: You are my best friend. I cannot believe the amount of stress that the last year has brought to us. I am grateful for your humor (not all of them) and the love that you have for me. I don't know what I would ever do without you. I love you sweet pea - even if you are a pumpkin liver!
Mom: You are my mama. And I love you. I thank you for your undying support, love, and most of all for Gregg, Phil, Elizabeth, David, and Anna. Jon, too!
Dad: I know you won't read this - not exactly a computer type - but I want you to know that I love you! I am very grateful that the experiences we all have shared have brought us closer together.
Elizabeth: You are the most amazing mom. I hope that I can be even half as patient and wonderful as you are. Your babies are so special to me. And I sound like a dork.... and I love you.
Gregg, Phil, and David: You guys are the coolest brothers. I would not be what I am without your insatiable appetite for teasing and the way machines work. I talk about you in my classroom almost everyday. Well - I leave you guys out but the machines are really cool. I love you!
Anna: I think about you so often and miss all the wonderful quirky ways that you have. I will never forget the electricity that we shared. I will always love you, Bean-o. I am still mad you didn't tell me the secrets. :P
Nate, Jonny, and Ireland: You guys are the coolest and I am so glad that I am your Auntie. Being able to watch each of your births was Amazing. I will never forget. I love you with all of my heart.
Susan: Thank you for your friendship, for always listening and for being my friend. Thank you for putting up with all the Physics that I interject. :) Thank you for your efforts that have helped fund my various endeavors. I love that we can share science, students, and roses. It is amazing. Love ya!!
Audry: Your are the coolest dog. Thank you for being my running and/or walking - partner. I know that you will always be ready to go. It is a shame that you are an only child. I think that that must be the reason for your.... behavior.
Everyone: You all have been so supportive, kind, and thoughtful. Jason and I are continually amazed by your excitement for our adoption. We thank you for the outpouring of love and not to mention gifts. We can't wait to share Maks with you.
To my students: You guys are so cool. I really love being able to talk to you everyday. I hope that I have shared some of my love for science (mostly physics of course) and thinking with you. I cannot wait to hear about your amazing accomplishments.
And lastly, for Maks: You have given us hope, a new kind of love, and so much stress and worry I can't believe it. We hope and pray everyday that we will be able to bring you into our family. Your Dad and I have loved you - even though we have never met you - for a long time. We cannot wait to hold you and tell you that we love you. Hang on baby, we are coming.
5 comments:
Auntie Belissa,
My want to make a cake like on PBS kids sprout. MY want to tell you my love you. Not a lot of things more.
Love,
JonJon Falubie
Dear Auntie Melissa,
Thank you for the awesome comment for me. I can't wait to meet Maks. I love your family very much except for your really really really annoying dog... Just kidding I love her too.
Love,
Your Snowman "it's still winter so I'm not your pumpkin" Nate
Autie Belissa,
I hope that when you're a mommy you will still like to shop! I was so looking forward to us going shopping for new clothes together.
Love,
Tadpoley
aka Lilaland
Aka The Baby Princess
aka Happy Baby
We can't wait to relive our journey by following yours! We have been hoping and praying for you and your family since you first made contact. We understand all the emotions that go along with this, and will never get tired of hearing about them. Maks is a lucky boy, and you are very fortunate as well. I love that kid, and I know you do (and will even more) in an instant! Can't wait for you to travel! Mateo is here with me and said, "Maksim...Mama, Papa." All the heartache is worth it!
Michelle, Chris, Mateo, & Natalia
Melissa and Jason,
Michelle and Chris have told us a lot about you and Maks. Maks is a wonderful little boy and we can't wait for you to meet him! We are looking forward to following your adoption journey through your blogspot. How exciting for you both! We will be praying that things go well and that you have all the strength and energy needed for this long awaited trip.
(We are the parents of Michelle Sapp and grandparents of Mateo and Natalia.)
Steve and Elaine Evans
Post a Comment