We got the official decree this morning. We applied for his birth certificate and adoption certificate
which we will have tomorrow morning!
It is kinda crazy having him. It is like a dream.
Anyway. For some reason we are trying to put him down for a nap. Ahhh...not really working. He is wound up like a top. I guess we should've known that a nap on day one was not going to work. Kinda dummies. :)
More later...
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
i've been checking back all night. don't worry, i'm not an internet weirdo. just hoping for some news. glad to hear that you have him safe and sound. congrats!
Congratulations to your new family!!! And I wish you a great & happy life together full of memories to last forever...
Amy
Yay! Wonderful news. I'm so excited for you.
So excited for you. Congratz and have fun.
Dear Maksim,
This is your cousin Nate. How do you say trashcan in russian? I am happy you are with your momma e papa now.
I love you Maks and want to see you soon!
Love,
Nate
Maksim,
Send me back a message. My like going fishing with your papa. Do you like going fishing with Jonny. When you get home from Kazakhstan, you get to go home. I want to teach you vi.dee.ooo games.
Thank you Maks, My love you.
Love,
Jonny
Dear Maksim,
I'm sure you will be able to fish on the video games. I'll show you how.
Love,
Nate
We can now breath!
I'm so happy for you. I've been following for the last few weeks and I'm glad its finally official. Can't wait to hear how he's adjusting and more funny Maxsim stories.
HELLO FAMILY,
WE LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!! WE'RE ALL CELEBRATING OVER HERE. TELL MAKSIM THAT HIS BABOOSHKA LOVES HIM BIG!
HUG EACH OTHER FOR ME.
LOVE AND KISSES AND HUGS,
MOM, KENNY AND AUNTIE DIX
FINALLY!!! Huge sighs of releif from my corner of the world.
Welcome to the Woods Family Maks. They seem to be an alright bunch. ;)
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! Maks has finally left the orphanage gate! Can't wait to hear about your adventures being a full time parent :-)
The Sapps
WOO HOO!! Congrats and big hugs! Can't wait for you to get home with Maks...Happy Family Day!!
~ gaye
I found the link to the t-shirts you asked me about -
http://www.heartandseoul.com/tees.htm
I love love loved to hear the fantastic news that he's officially yours! Hip Hip Hurray! Makism is here to stay! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! I know, I'm a dork but I'm just so happy for you!!! :) I can't wait to see the new and improved Woods Family.
Love Love Love,
Candice
HOORRRAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! I am sooooooo happy for you. The next few days together are going to be amazing. Congratulations!! Love you! Tami
Post a Comment