
Well - we have six more days to go. Momma feels nervous. Papa feels excited. Will Momma make it home in time for school to start after spring break? Will we get Maksim's passport and airplane tickets? Who knows when? We'll see.

Maksim wasn't feeling very well today. He had a stuffy nose and coughed a bit. There was also a few strange noises and smells. He did not want to come inside after our walk, either, and cried all the way up the stairs and threw himself down and pouted and wailed. Poor baby.
The afternoon visit was much more fun for everyone. We tried to teach Maksim to sing the Hokey Pokey. That didn't go over very well. He watched Momma and Papa and wondered what the heck they were doing. We'll try it a few more times before giving up completely.

Counting the days. Missing Audry and Shamma and HOME - dom mali dom. Good thing JonJon and Natey visited with their doggie cousin yesterday. She really needed to see them, I think. I bet she got hair all over them - yuck!
6 silly 6.
6 comments:
This is such a long time to be there. I'm counting down with you. I hope Maks feels better soon.
I don't feel like sending a message.
We are all counting the days with you. I can see that Maks is just as anxious as you both are. I'm looking firward to haeringa bout Maks turning on and off lights, opening and closing doors, and flushing the toilet.
The Sapps
Auntie Belissa, Audry is sad auntie belissa went to Kazakhstan. My went to see her. My can't wait till Maks gets home. Uncle Jason likes to go fishing with Nate and Jonny. Does maks like to go fishing?
My love you,
J is for
Jonny
We keep waiting for the "count on one hand" count-down. Everyone's holding their breath.
Hey Jason and Melissa, it's me-your long lost cousin Tami in Tooele. I am sooooo excited for you. I love reading about this great journey you have been on. Max is absolutely adorable. I am so touched by the deep love you have for him. What a lucky little boy to have both of you for parents. I hope you make it home soon. Best of luck! Love, Tami
Post a Comment