Sunday, March 19, 2006

Seven Seven Seven!!!

Today we had a great day with Maksim. We read a book and learned some English words. We played plastilinee. Maksim learned to say "again". We have been swinging him in the blanket and singing Rock-A-Bye Baby. He of course, loves it and says again. Maybe we shouldn't have taught him again. He is sharp. Today as we were waiting for something to snack on, Maksim started singing the alphabet song. I think he made it to L without any help. Then he finishes it all by himself. "Now I know my ABC's" He obviously doesn't know what he sings but he is very musical. Momma and Papa learned that he loves to dance and likes to watch Momma and Papa dance, too.

Papa fed him some beef jerky and then we ask him "who likes beef jerky raise your hand?" just like JonJon. "I do!" He tries to feed Momma some beef jerky. Good thing he really doesn't like to share. Momma loves that he likes the clothes she brings him. He is very proud and shows us how cute he looks.

At the end of the day, we have realized it is much easier for all of us - if we just say bye quick. Da Svidanya. Paka Paka. Dobrae Vecher! Close the door. No tears. Soon no more goodbyes.
7 7 7

*******************
We've got some great photos but blogger is being mean. Try again later.

Finally!!

2 comments:

A Room to Grow said...

7 was a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
We just got back home and we already miss being there! The flight length was horrible and we both have come down with something!!! I can't imagine having done that with 2 boys--I think we're gonna have to break that trip home into two days!!

We are so happy that your countdown is going fast. I had enchiladas today and thought of you guys!

Take care!
Steve and Terri Gaines