Friday, March 17, 2006

9 days to go...


Momma and Papa have things straightened out. But boy is this experience tough on the level of the water in your ocean. I love you so much, Momma. I love you so much, Papa. I love you so much, Maksim. : )

Today is brought to you by the number 9!


3 comments:

A Room to Grow said...

only one pic today??!!! it's so nice to see you so happy. have a great weekend!

Chris Sapp said...

9!!!!!!!!! This is what I found a bout this wonderful number: The number nine is a most remarkable number in many respects. It is held in great reverence by all who study the mathematical science. It possesses properties and powers which are found in no other number. :-)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear
Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair
Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy was he?

The Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the water spout
Down came the rain and washed the spider out
Up came the sun and dried up all the rain
And the itsy bitsy spider climbed up the spout again

I like that one because you can do the hand motions with it.

I can't wait to see you guys, I think your beautiful little family is absolutely amazing.

"Reality challenges and rewards. I believe our best days are yet to come"
George Bush

Love,
Sharon