Thursday, April 20, 2006

Maksim

I didn't give you the gift of life,
but in my heart I know the love that I feel is
real as if it had been so.
For us to have each other
is like a dream come true.
No, I didn't give you the gift of life.
Life gave me the gift of you.


-unknown-

5 comments:

Lauri said...

WELCOME HOME WOODS FAMILY.... What an amazing feeling a huge comfort for you three..... I for one was honored to follow you on your journey and I look forward to reading on as you all settle in as a family Home at last.


Im so happy you are home

Lauri

Anonymous said...

I love that poem. Welcome home. When you get some breathing room, you've been tagged...see our blog for details.

Chris Sapp said...

I'm using that same poem for Mateo's birthday coming up! It's so darn sweet. So glad to know Maks is home, and you all are doing great :-)

Anonymous said...

We've enjoyed following your journey. You're probably "blogged out" for now, but please consider posting occasional updates on life with Maks as time allows.

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME MAKSIM!!! Congratulations Jason and Melissa! This is Molly- I still check in on our families from time to time and I just LOVE seeing famlies come home with their children! All that hard work finally paying off! Maksim is just beautiful! I am so happy for you all! Since you're local and have a little guy, please feel free to contact me anytime- I've got my son in a GREAT preschool that I'd recommend to anyone in the area and have found some other programs in the Santa Barbara area that are great for kids too!