Today has been a good day. Maks was so patient on his commute to Santa Barbara for school. He played with Dad and watched Ice Age. He had a hard time waiting for dinner, though. It was his favorite: enchiladas and guacamole.
At dinner it was Dad's turn to pray first. Maks was so excited and couldn't wait for his turn. When it was finally his turn he said, "I was lost at the grouppa for a long time. Thank you for my daddy and my mom." ...pause... "Oh Oh Oh and spiderman cup, enchilalas and uacamolieee"
We were absolutely floored.
I was just pressing publish and Maks came in to give a kiss and say goodnight. It's Dad's turn for books, brush teeth and bed. "I am going to stay with mom foreehhver."
Seriously. I have never heard such beautiful words. It is great to hear them from Maks.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment